The pools and sauna are open. Classes are available with some restrictions. See the new protocols below.
TO SIGNUP FOR EVERYTHING POOL CALL 883-4434
To download or see our weekly schedule click here.
To see our membership options and pricing click here.
We have loosened our *PROTOCOLS* to manage the restrictions put upon us by this pandemic. Please review them and follow them during your visits with us.
We offer the following pool exercise classes:
This is water pain relief exercises. Decreases levels of pain; increases caloric consumption; improves oxygen supplies to the body; greater range of motion & ability; increases core & muscle strength; lowers sensations of stress; reduces joint stiffness; improves balance; minimizes problems with anxiety, fatigue, & depression. Ai Chi uses core & diaphragmatic breathing, plus a series of movements performed in a slow, focused, graceful manner. We combine Tai-Chi and Qi Gong with Watsu techniques, while standing in neck depth warm water (92 f). *Ai Chi is the QUIET TIME on the pool schedule. This class is 55 minutes.
AQUA CARDIO: (Water Aerobics)
This water aerobics class is a full body strength building water workout for all ages that pumps up your heart rate. Water exercise equipment is used to increase resistance for greater cardio conditioning. The low impact nature of the class reduces stress on joints and allows you complete control of intensity. This class is 55 minutes.
AQUA CARDIO EXPRESS: (Water Aerobics)
30 minutes of AQUA CARDIO (Express classes are good for people who are time constrained or significantly out of shape.)
AQUA GYM CIRCUIT: (Pool Gym H.I.I.T. Circuit)
This water exercise HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) class gives you cardio conditioning PLUS full body muscular strengthening. The circuit uses underwater bikes, treadmills, shoulder machines, trampolines, and arm machines. This class is 55 minutes.
AQUA GYM CIRCUIT EXPRESS: (Pool Gym H.I.I.T. Circuit)
30 minutes of AQUA GYM CIRCUIT (Express classes are good for people who are time constrained or significantly out of shape.)
B.A.D. CORE: (Pilates In The Pool)
(B.A.D. = Back ~ Abs ~ Derrière) Yes, it is PILATES in the water. Great for your back, belly, butt, knees, hips, improves your balance, etc. Builds core / powerhouse strength & improves range of motion, maximizes flexibility, at a moderate pace. Attention to control, breathing, flowing motion, concentration, centering, precision, routine, and isolation are key principles. This class is in WARM (92 f) water. This class is 55 minutes.
B.A.D. CORE EXPRESS: (Pilates In The Pool)
30 minutes of B.A.D. CORE (Express classes are good for people who are time constrained or significantly out of shape.)
These water exercises will strengthen & lengthen your low back, hips, glutes, IT band, calves, ankles, and foot muscles to keep your knees stable. The same training protocols apply whether you're healing from a knee injury or trying to prevent knee injuries. This class is 30 minutes.
AQUA ZUMBA with Rick Jordan
This class is not a part of the Paradise Memberships.
Join Rick for an invigorating aquatic exercise party/class integrating the Zumba philosophy with the resistance of water. This format blends it all together into a workout that's cardio, strengthening, toning, and most of all exhilarating beyond belief. Any questions about Aqua-Zumba, contact Rick Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 775-430-2099.Please pay Rick directly, he is an independent associate. This class is 45 minutes.
Water Exercise Private Training Sessions w/Starr Nixdorf, ATRIC
Starr’s exercise instruction will zero in on your exact needs, creating a customized program for you. You will save 50% by paying for and scheduling three sessions. Starr is Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute certified (ATRIC #140905049) and certified by the Aquatic Exercise Assoc.
Other Personal Training Sessions:
Paradise Certified Trainers and Aqua Pros can work with you on your specific concerns. Personal trainers are independent associates during these sessions. Lauren Ware is a certified Franklin Method: Pelvis and Psoas Trainer. Direct your questions about PELVIC POWER TRAINING to Lauren.
For Membership options click here or pick up our Membership flyer when you come in for a tour.
Terms & Conditions:
- a. ALL classes, Open Swim, and sauna sessions must be reserved by front desk staff in person or by phone and are based on availability. You CAN be put on a waiting list for classes and Open Swim times that are full.
- b. Reservations can be rescheduled by front desk staff during business hours, for up to one week into the future with a minimum of 12 hours advance notice, based on availability. Advanced cancelations are greatly appreciated so we can call the people on our waiting list.
- c. To drop in - call for availability.
- d. Reservations for classes, Open Swim and sauna sessions must be paid for prior to use or delivery.
- e. There are no refunds or credits for missed sauna, Open Swim, or class reservations.
- f. All activated Monthly Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- g. Your Membership is valid from activation date agreed on at time of purchase.
- h. Class times and Open Swim times are subject to change. When you have reservations, we’ll give you notice.
- i. Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
- j. If a reservation is canceled by Paradise due to Aqua-Pro illness, equipment breakage, etc., you will receive a credit for that reservation.
- k. If we are forced to close Paradise, all memberships will be suspended for the duration of the closure.
- l. All COVID-19 protocols must be followed. (For complete details see: http://paradisesalonspawellness.com/news-blogs/the-latest-news-here/)