Almost Everything Else Reopening Protocols (Phase 2)
Hooray! We’re back! The Governor’s announcement late last night said that we CAN reopen the majority of Paradise and Spear Me this Friday, May 29th. Of course, with the same strict adherence to the CDC and State rules that we were using in Phase 1. (All of those protocols stay in place.)
We want to share with you some of the pros and cons reopening includes for us.
- Spear Me is open for body piercing and jewelry changes with some restrictions and changes.Appointments for piercings are now required. Call us directly to book piercing appointments. Social distance is still required in the retail and/or piercing areas. No guests can be in the piercing room.
- Spa is open for esthetician (skin) services, microblading, and massage therapy. An appointment is required for all of these services. Call or text your service provider or go online to schedule Spa appointments. Wearing a mask into the building is required.
- Therapy Pools are open for Open Swim. There are TOO MANY changes to list here. If this applies to you, please go to this link to read the protocols for using the pools:
This Friday (5/29) & Saturday (5/30), the pools are open 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Open Swim only.
- Water Exercise Classes restart Monday, June 1st, with the same protocols in the link above. Pay attention to the entrance you will be using for classes. So many changes, all so we can be safe.
- Personal Training in the pool is available if 6 ft distancing can be maintained.
- Monthly Creativi-Tea Parties with Starr on Second Saturdays are moved outdoors. RSVP for these whimsical workshops with Starr directly. Locations may change due to weather or activity.
- At this time people who are at high risk should stay at home.
- Use of client lounge and indoor waiting areas are closed. Please wait in your car.
- WALK-IN services of any kind cannot be performed.
- Blow drying cannot be performed.
- Sauna is closed.
- Changing rooms are closed.
- Personal training with help in body movements that cannot maintain 6 ft distancing are not available.
We are so surprised and thrilled to be able to REOPEN almost everything. Hopefully these guidelines will continue to move all of us towards a time when we won’t have to worry about COVID-19. We wouldn’t be able to survive this cataclysmic quarantine without your support, your friendship, your encouragement, and your trust.
Thank you for helping us reopen safely and confidently.
Perry Nixdorf and Starr Nixdorf, ATRIC