Hair, Nails, and Retail Reopening Protocols (Phase 1)
We are so happy to be able to reopen even with limited services to offer you. Of course, we are all learning how to roll with the changes. We have had some time to process all these recommendations and laws and this is our best understanding of what we have to do now. Focusing on complying with the new guidelines is purely so that we can better protect you and ourselves from this ninja virus. We believe that there is no amount of money that is worth it if it jeopardizes your health and wellbeing. We are extra diligent about our sanitation to ensure that you are safe. We are fortunate that our salon has lots of space between stylists and we have increased that safety factor by installing a few divider screens in key locations.
Please take a moment to review our guidelines below and follow them during your visits with us. We will update them as circumstances change.
Reopening Hair, Nails, Retail (Phase One) COVID-19 Protocols
- Wear a mask. If you don’t own one, they are available for purchase at our retail store.
- Your temperature may be taken upon entering Paradise. If you have a +99.5 fever you will be asked to leave.
- Only come if you are well. If you are sick, look sick, sound sick, etc., you will not be allowed inside Paradise & Spear Me.
- When you enter hand washing may be done in our bathrooms, or hand sanitizer is supplied.
- Naturally, keep your social distancing habits in practice.
- We encourage to use our online booking or contact your service provider to make your appointment.
- NO client lounge or waiting rooms can be used during Phase One. You will have to stay in your car or our garden to wait for your service.
HAIR and NAIL SERVICES:
- Services are by appointment only.
- Text your service provider or call the front desk when you arrive.
- Your service provider will come out to get you.
- Wearing a mask during services is mandatory.
- No guest may accompany you.
- Blow-drying is very limited.
- Disinfecting after every client is going to take a little extra time. Be patient with us.
RETAIL -- SPEAR ME Body Piercing and Beauty Supplies:
- NO Piercing services can be performed during Phase One.
- If the doors are locked -- call 775-883-4434 ext 0 for service.
- If our retail space is full, you may be required to wait in your car until space opens up.
- All customers must wear a mask – available for purchase here.
- All jewelry sales must be put in by customers.
SPA & WELLNESS:
Until further notice there are no:
- Pool classes
- Pool open swim times
- Sauna sessions
- Massage services
- Esthetician services
- Body Piercing Services
We look forward to the Governor lifting the restrictions and resuming these services for you soon.